In today’s competitive marketplace, technology plays a big role for the success of your small business. Having the right technology, monitoring, and managing the server infrastructure will help your business succeed. While many companies can find the right technology, many organizations don’t have the resources to maintain it and keep it running in perfect, continuous peak performance.
One essential element of technology for any business that works with computers is servers. Servers store information and data, allow employees to share important files, allow access to the network, host applications, etc. Having the right server support is crucial for daily productivity for any business.
The following are key aspects of server management:
- Initial server setups
- Server software support and upgrades
- Server migrations
- Server management
- Server virtualization
- Server backups and restorations
- Disaster recovery
Monitoring of your Windows and Linux servers
A few Tips to help you find the right server management company:
- Experience. The first and foremost aspect to consider is to choose a company that has years of experience. An experienced company will help you maintain your server running at peak performance.
- Industry expertise. The experience and knowledge of an IT company is extremely important. An experienced server management company has dealt with the most common issues that may arise.
- Look for a company that offers initial server setup and administration, server software support and upgrades, server backups, restorations and disaster recovery.
- Ensure that the server management company consists of experts in server monitoring.
- The company must have an excellent customer service that will assist your business with any type of support that it may need.
- Check if the company has experience with different types of servers. This may include application servers, computer servers, FTP servers, mail servers, Proxy Servers and Web Servers.
At Zimega Technology Solutions we have almost two decades of experience with server management for small businesses. We’ll monitor, audit and secure your server so that you can get the best performance and up-time. Contact us for more information.